The IWM range of boot sole and top washing stations, are designed to significantly reduce the introduction of contamination in to the production area, through a semi-automated process of mechanical removal and chemical disinfection of the footwear.
Flexible solutions are available for all types of footwear worn in the production area, including operation on exit to keep changing rooms and corridors free from debris.
The operator places his/her boot into the washer from the front, and depresses the start button positioned conveniently on the handle. This activates the rotation of one horizontal and two vertical brushes, for the mechanical removal of gross debris from the boot sole and upper levels. Chemically treated water is sprayed on to the brushes during rotation to complete the sanitising process.
Water used in this process is then channelled to drain.
- Overall dimensions 850mm long x 850mm wide x 1100mm high
- Constructed from fully welded grade 304 Stainless steel, with matt/bead blast finish
- Manual start button
- Supplied complete with automatic chemical dispenser
- Convenient chemical drum storage space
- One horizontal polyamide brush for washing the soles of boots
- Two vertical polyamide brushes for washing boot tops
- Brushes operated by individual motors
- No tools required for the removal of panels during cleaning
- Hygienic construction
- The boot sole and top washer is supported by 4 height adjustable feet
Due to its compact design, the boot sole and top washing station can be installed in areas where space availability is limited.
UNIVERSAL PASSAGE WASHER UNIT FOR BOOTS/SHOES
- Power consumption in use: 3 x 0,25 kW
- Power supply req: 400V, 50 ÷ 60 Hz
- Water supply: ½” BSP
- Water drainage: 50mm
- Maximal water supply temp: + 50°C
- Number of rotating brushes: 3
|Model||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|