The IWM range of low heeled shoe and hand sanitising stations are designed to significantly reduce the introduction of contamination into and out of the production area, through a semi-automated process of mechanical removal and chemical disinfection of footwear and hands. Flexible solutions are available for all types of entry and exit from production area.
The operator walks onto the shoe and hand disinfection station, and presses the start switch before placing his/her foot on the rotary brush to clean the shoe soles and sides. The station is equipped with a wash basin (photocell controlled) and automatic disinfectant dispenser for the hands. The station is compatible with access gate 5526 and turnstile range 5514.
- Dimensions 730mm long x 1210mm wide x 1950mm High
- Constructed from fully welded grade 304 Stainless steel, with matt/bead blast finish
- Can be integrated with access control systems
- Manual liquid soap dispenser
- Hand towel dispenser
- Basket for used paper towels
- E-stop button
- Automatic sensor operation
- Supplied complete with adjustable chemical dispensers and drum holders
- Indicator lights for ease of operation
- Hygienic construction
The hand sanitising station should be installed where its use is obligatory to ensure high levels of hygiene are maintained.
- Power supply: 400v
- Controlling voltage: 24v
- Drive: 0.25kW
- Water supply: 12” bsp
- Drain: 50mm
- Diameter of liquid cross connection: 5 mm
- Light bulbs: 6 V, 0.6 W
- Temperature of room: min. 4 °C max. 40 °C
|Model||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|