The IWM range of boot sole and top washing stations, are designed to significantly reduce the introduction of contamination in and out of the production area, through a semi-automated process of mechanical removal and chemical disinfection of the footwear.
Flexible solutions are available for all types of footwear worn in the production area.
The operator places his/her boot in to the washer from the front, automatically activating the rotation of the brushes for the mechanical removal of gross debris from the boot soles. Chemically treated water is sprayed on to the brushes during rotation to complete the sanitising process.
Water used in this process is then channelled to drain.
- Overall dimensions – see table below
- Accommodates 2 or 4 operators at the same time
- Constructed from fully welded grade 304 Stainless steel, with matt/bead blast finish
- Automatic start
- Supplied complete with automatic chemical dispenser
- Convenient chemical drum storage space
- Horizontal polyamide brush for washing the soles of boots
- Brushes operated by individual motors
- No tools required for the removal of panels during cleaning
- Hygienic construction
- Supported by 4 height adjustable feet
Due to its compact design, the boot sole washing station can be installed in areas where space availability is limited.
UNIVERSAL PASSAGE WASHER UNIT FOR BOOTS/SHOES
- Power consumption in use: 2 x 0,25 kW
- Power supply req: 400V, 50 ÷ 60 Hz
- Water supply: ½” BSP
- Water drainage: 50mm
- Maximal water supply temp: + 50°C
- Number of rotating brushes: 1 or 2 dependent on model