The IWM range of shoe sanitising stations are designed to significantly reduce the introduction of contamination in or out of the production area, through a semi-automated decontamination process of mechanical removal and chemical disinfection of the footwear.
Flexible solutions are available for all types of footwear worn in the production area.
The operator places his/her shoe in to the shoe washer from the front, and depresses the start button positioned conveniently on the handle. This activates the rotation of the horizontal brush for the mechanical removal of gross debris from the shoe sole and upper levels. Chemically treated water is sprayed on to the brush during rotation to complete the sanitising process.
Water used in this process is then channelled to drain.
- Overall dimensions 600mm long x 400mm wide x 1100mm high
- Constructed from fully welded grade 304 Stainless steel, with matt/bead blast finish
- Manual start button on handle
- Supplied complete with automatic chemical dispenser and drum holder
- One horizontal polyamide brush
- Fitted with anti-splash back transparent cover at front
- Removable brush for cleaning
- Hygienic construction
- Supported by 4 height adjustable feet
The compact low heeled shoe sole and top washing station can be installed conveniently where space is limited.
UNIVERSAL PASSAGE WASHER UNIT FOR BOOTS/SHOES
- Power consumption in use: 1 x 0,25 kW
- Power supply req: 400V, 50 ÷ 60 Hz
- Water supply: ½” BSP
- Water drainage: 50mm
- Maximal water supply temp: + 50°C
- Number of rotating brushes: 1