The IWM range of boot sole washing stations are designed to significantly reduce the introduction of contamination into or out of the production area, through a semi-automated process of mechanical removal and chemical disinfection of the footwear.
Flexible solutions are available for all types of footwear worn in the production area
Operators enter on to the shoe washer engaging the photocell activating the rotation of two horizontal brushes and spray jets. Gross debris is removed from the soles of the shoe whilst also being chemically treated. Three separate brushes mechanically clean and wash the heels and upper sides of the shoe.
- Overall dimensions 2180mm long x 850mm wide x 1100mm high
- Constructed from fully welded grade 304 Stainless steel, with matt/bead blast finish
- Photoelectric cells (option F)
- Manual start button (option M)
- Supplied complete with automatic chemical dispenser and drum holder
- Two horizontal polyamide brushes for washing the soles of shoes/boots
- Perforated and dimpled anti-slip surfaces and steps
- No tools required for the removal of panels during cleaning
- Hygienic construction
- Supported by 4 height adjustable feet
The shoe sole washing station should be installed where its use is obligatory to ensure high levels of hygiene are maintained.
UNIVERSAL PASSAGE WASHER UNIT FOR LOW HEELED SHOES
- Power consumption in use: 5 x 0,25 kW
- Power supply req: 400V, 50 ÷ 60 Hz
- Water supply: ½” BSP
- Water drainage: 50mm
- Maximal water supply temp: + 50°C
- Number of horizontal brushes: 2 – 300, 900 or 1200mm long
- Number of vertical brushes: 3 – 20, 70 or 300mm high
- Supplied with steps