IWM have pioneered the layer pad washer, and to date installed systems for can pads (0.8mm thick), PET pads (2-3mm thick) and Glass pads (4-6mm thick). IWM also specialise in bespoke systems for other types of pads, dividers and auto-handling systems to suit.
A conveyorised design layer pad washer, to wash layer pads on a continuous basis.
- Sustained jetting with hot water and detergent, re-circulated from a heated wash tank, powered by a 10Hp pump
- Two stage brushing from internal driven rotary brushes
- Sustained jetting with hot water to remove detergent, re-circulated from a heated rinse tank, powered by a 10Hp pump. Can be heated to 85ºC for sanitisation.
- Solenoid controlled fresh rinse (from mains)
- Full high pressure water removal.
- Auto-stacking system
Full drying is essential on these machines, and all our models come with high velocity air knife total drying systems.
Please choose from the options below to view a larger image